Friday, September 21, 2018

Matunuck Beach

We headed down to the beach in Matunuck. I remember when I was little, this walk felt like it took FOREVER. When I was little, I thought it must be 5 miles. It definitely isn't. 

The cousins were nice enough to let us take beach chairs and towels. 



When I was a kid, you had to climb down all these rocks to get to the beach. Now, they have a nice walkway! 



This beach was a private beach so not crowded like the public one up the road. 

At the end of the trip, the kids said this was their favorite beach. It had the right kind of sand and the best waves. 






















The walkway was amazing! 


Saying goodbye to the beach. 









After we said goodbye to the cousins, we were on our way to our next state. Connecticut! 


No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...