Thursday, September 20, 2018

Matunuck Beach House

We kept driving through Rhode Island. We made it to my Grandfather's beach house! When I was little, this is where we would visit. My Mom says they bought the house when she was around 13.  It is currently owned by a cousin of my Mom's. Therefore, he had us stop by. We also headed down to the beach. The kids got to play on the same beach their grandmother played on when she was young! Mom really liked that. 

They had made the deck much nicer. 




I liked the teal shutters and the outside shower they added was very nice! 


This was a nice way to get in and out of the house. I remember a cousin of mine once walked completely through and broke the sliding mesh here a long time ago! 







The house just across the street is a historical house. I think it was originally built in the 1700's? My Mom would know more about it. 




They had fixed up the inside to make it look really nice. 



A picture with my Mom's cousin. 




No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...