Thursday, December 8, 2016

Another snow storm

It started snowing again this afternoon. (I know it looks like night, but it's only around 4:45). The kids rushed right outside and played out there until I called them in for a late dinner at 6:30. It was so cold. I have no idea how they stayed out so long! They had the sleds going and were building snow mountains. They've called a 2 hour delay for tomorrow morning so I'm sure they will be out playing first thing in the morning even if it's 20 degrees. 

Elizabeth rushed right out as it started to snow so she could eat some. 



Nathan was around the corner shoveling the walkway and I was wearing shoes so I did not get a picture. Probably tomorrow! It's going to snow more tonight so he'll have more walkways to shovel.  


No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...