Sunday, July 3, 2016

Some Sidewalk Art

The kids do a lot of sidewalk art! Here, Elizabeth drew all the My Little Ponies. They look really good! I take pictures of a lot of their art, but don't always post it. I should probably post more. 


Nathan drew the dragon named "Toothless" from the How to Train Your Dragon series. He is currently obsessed with those books and basically spends every minute he isn't reading running around with a play sword trying to stab things. 


Nathan's picture of Aslan =Jesus. I guess he's getting symbolism? He also enjoys the "Chronicles of Narnia" books. 



A quiet morning. Elizabeth playing with her ponies and Nathan playing with his garbage truck and crane truck. 



No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...