Sunday, July 10, 2016

Park Play

Here are a few pictures I took at the park the other evening. 

This is the same evening that we got home (July 6) took baths, and when Elizabeth got out of the bath, her legs and bottom were covered in hives again! What on earth? This time, it didn't seem to spread. I gave her benadryl, Zyrtec, and what was left of the Prednisone from the ER and they were gone within minutes and didn't return. This was unlike the time 2 weeks ago after VBS. 

Looking at these pictures, I realize her dress is pretty long. At first, I wondered if there was something on the swing that bothered her legs, but now I see the dress covered her legs. 



Well, maybe it didn't. But who knows? Was there sunflower or peanuts on the swing? Was it something else? We will probably never know. 


Summer sunset light is always so pretty. I love to take pictures of it! 




No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...