Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day




Elizabeth's kindergarten class all wrote nice notes to their mothers. Then, they actually mailed them! Elizabeth was SO excited to walk down to the mailbox with me to see if her letter actually arrived! And it did!  Her handwriting is improving so much. We had to take a picture of how nice it's looking! 


Here I am with the two mothers in law. Isn't it funny how we are basically triplets in our coral dresses? 


And for Mother's day, I must have a picture of the kids who made me a mother! 

Sorry, Grandma Jane, I have no photo for you today, but Happy Mother's Day! 


No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...