Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tomato Picking





We're had a TON of tomatoes in the garden this year. I never thought I'd say it but I'm sick of tomatoes. We have both big tomatoes and cherry tomatoes. Nathan LOVES picking the cherry tomatoes. At first, I wouldn't let him do it because I was afraid of him choking on them. It turns out, he just wants to put them in his mouth to squish them as fast as he can. Then, he squishes it in his hand and throws it away. After a few minutes, there are squished tomatoes everywhere. It is cute, but super messy! Every time we head outside, he makes a beeline for the garden.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I know what you mean about tomatoes. I don't know when we will learn but every year we plant way too many and can't find enough people to give them to! He is adorable.
http://justdawnedondawn.blogspot.com

Christel said...

Too funny. Eli does that with various things too. What a goofball. They're definitely working on the cause and effect....

gerrycammy said...

Tomatoes Rule! I just pulled the last of mine last night, even with the cool weather on this side of the mountains, I managed a pretty good harvest. I've been bringing them into work to make fresh salsa for my shop... and toss in some habaneros. It never gets old watching people take a bite, run off screaming, then coming back for more.

Glad I found your blog via your comments on the Round's.

http://gerrycammy.blogspot.com

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...