Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday Parties and Football Games

Today, Nathan and I went to a birthday party! It was for Arya Syrie who was turning 2 years old. Her parents were my old cross country coaches back in Royal City. They live in Cheney now. There were 4 little kids there and Nathan seemed to enjoy playing with them! He also liked all the new toys to look at and play with.

Tonight was also the big football game here at home. Lakeside vs. Chewelah. Jeremy was the deputy on duty for the night. On our way back from Cheney, we stopped at the game to see Daddy! Everyone of course thought Nathan was just adorable. It was Nathan's first football game. I met a few new people. Nathan enjoyed rocking with the pep band. He was smiling and clapping while they played. Alot of the girls in the band found him quite charming. It was fun! Lakeside ended up winning so that was great too.

It's eerily warm here today. It's 10:00 at night and still 55 degrees which is very strange for the middle of October!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am just looking through blogs and I found yours interesting and would like to invite you to become my friend. I have a mild art blog and I am always looking to make new friends, are you up to it?

I hope to see you soon, take care
Jesse

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...