Saturday, October 11, 2008

Green Day Fan?

So the other day in the car, a Green Day song came on. Nathan started SINGING! It was SO cute-he's never sung before. It was the only song he sang to the whole trip. Then, today, a different Green Day song came on, and he started singing again while clapping!! Why does he only sing to Green Day? Is he a big fan? And how did he know it's the same band but a different song? Weird!!

He did another new cute thing today too. I randomly just started reciting from a book of his. I've pretty much got them all memorized at this point. Anyway, all of a sudden, he gets up and disappears down the hall into his room. He then comes out WITH that book! I couldn't believe it! So I started reciting lines out of different books, and would you believe that he kept trooping down to his room to retrieve the book I was quoting? We got up to 5 books before he got bored with the game. I didn't realize he was actually listening when I read books!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is amazing! Sounds like you've got yourself a smarty there! That's great!!!

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...