Monday, June 13, 2016

First Day of Swimming Lessons


The kids had their first of MANY swimming lessons today. They are going to take a lot of lessons this summer because we want to make sure they are strong swimmers! They are taking lessons from the same great girl they took lessons from last summer. They said they were pretty tired after their first lesson since they aren't used to swimming yet!

In the picture, Nathan is hanging onto the diving board and Elizabeth is hanging onto the rails. They must have been tired! 

*As I finished typing this, I realized Elizabeth was looking over my shoulder reading. She read EVERY word (except "hanging") all by herself. I guess I have 2 readers in the house now! How can that be? 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...