Friday, June 10, 2016

Field Day


Here are some pictures from Field Day yesterday. I was in charge of a station so I took a few quick pictures when the kids were over in my corner. 

Bouncing around!


Waiting her turn to run the Long Sprint. 

Still waiting. 


Water balloon handoffs. 

Her long sprint race. About a second after I took this picture, Elizabeth stopped running. She turned around and said she had to go to the bathroom. So that was it! She did not finish her long sprint. 

Jeremy was "lucky" enough to be put in charge of a relay. Trying to explain how a relay works to K-2 students was not so easy! I think Jeremy got stuck with the hardest field day station. 



Nathan doing his long sprint. He is not winning the sprint. 


Balloon toss. 


Messing with his balloon. 

More balloon tossing. 


Bouncing

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...