Skip to main content

Field Day


Here are some pictures from Field Day yesterday. I was in charge of a station so I took a few quick pictures when the kids were over in my corner. 

Bouncing around!


Waiting her turn to run the Long Sprint. 

Still waiting. 


Water balloon handoffs. 

Her long sprint race. About a second after I took this picture, Elizabeth stopped running. She turned around and said she had to go to the bathroom. So that was it! She did not finish her long sprint. 

Jeremy was "lucky" enough to be put in charge of a relay. Trying to explain how a relay works to K-2 students was not so easy! I think Jeremy got stuck with the hardest field day station. 



Nathan doing his long sprint. He is not winning the sprint. 


Balloon toss. 


Messing with his balloon. 

More balloon tossing. 


Bouncing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Mountains

Just needed to throw up a picture of the kids running across the snow mountains in the church parking lot. 

Cascade Mountains

Jeremy and I went to Seattle last week and I took some pretty pictures of the drive. 





We went the Snoqualmie Falls way and made a quick stop by the falls. It was 45 degrees so I thought it would feel warm compared to the 10 degrees it was at home. Yet it somehow still felt really cold? 





Bangs

Elizabeth has been begging me for bangs for a while. They will take a bit more maintenance, but hopefully her hair is straight enough they will lie flat and not be too much to work with. Here she is with her new bangs.