Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Spelling Tests and Snow


The kids both came home with 100% on their spelling tests this week! They usually get 100% or just miss 1 or 2 occasionally. Jeremy and I are hoping they got my "spelling genes." I just hope they get his math genes as the math gets harder!! 

In terms of handwriting, Nathan writes more like Jeremy and Elizabeth writes more like me. 

We should have lots of time to practice our spelling this morning as we are on ANOTHER 2 hour delay. Let's hope this snowstorm breaks our ALL TIME SNOW record. We only needed .8 more of an inch to break the record. Then, we can say we lived through the most snow ever here in Tri Cities. We can already say that about Spokane. We (barely) lived through the snowiest ever winter there. 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...