Friday, October 21, 2016

Skate Night


We had our first Skate Party for school. I'm in charge so I didn't get a lot of pictures of them skating. I did take this quick picture of Elizabeth eating pizza. 

The class that has the most kids attend wins pizza and pop. Elizabeth's class had the most kids attend the party! I checked on the ingredients and it was safe for her. She was so excited. We hardly ever get pizza because I don't make things Nathan can't have but she'll get it sometimes at parties. So when she gets it, it's a real treat. And pop? She never gets that either as she has a mean auntie who is a dental hygienist and has told me no pop! 



No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...