Monday, October 31, 2016

October Weather

Here is the sun report for October. 

Sunny: 12
Some Sun/Some Clouds: 6
Cloudy: 13
We had 0 snowy days. 
We had 1 day with fog. 
We had 9 days with some rain. 
We had 4 days with crazy wind (over 20 mph)


October was the rainiest I remember! We've had a lot more rain than usual I think. I suppose that is always a good thing though. I saw that several cities around here had record breaking rain this month. I'm not sure if we did or not, but it was probably close!

 The first few weeks were pretty nice with lots of sun and warmth. The last few weeks, there have been a lot of clouds and rain on and off. Luckily, it hasn't gotten too cold yet. We also haven't had a freeze yet. We'll see when that happens. 



Our yearly total for 2016 through October: 

Sunny: 203 days
Some sun/some clouds: 55 days
Cloudy: 47 days

Snow: 3 days
Fog: 10 days
Rain: 42 days
Crazy Winds (over 20 mph): 23 days
Smoke from Fires: 2 days

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...