Sunday, May 10, 2015

Dinner Cruise



We went on a Sternwheeler Dinner Cruise a few weeks ago. It was fun! We had some pretty crazy weather. Luckily, it did not rain one drop while we were out there, but the clouds and light were pretty neat! There was even a rainbow and a beautiful sunset. 

For some reason, I didn't take any pictures inside where we actually ate. I guess I'm not a big fan of taking pictures of my food. It was nice and warm inside though! I had chicken, Jeremy had pasta and we both had cheesecake for dessert. 

The cruise lasted 2 hours. It started in Kennewick. We cruised one way for an hour and then turned around. 















No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...