Sunday, August 13, 2023

Trip Day 11-Virginia Beach

The next day, we visited relatives in Virginia Beach. My Mom's first cousin lives there. His two daughters are the same age as Laura and I. We had not seen them all in many years. It was a great visit! They live right on the beach, so we had a beach day. The kids loved it!




Invasive species striking Virginia Beach...

The kids had a lot of fun playing in the sand. 

This picture captured the moment their sand castle was destroyed. The looks on their faces crack me up. 






Tired at the end of a long beach day. 



Squeezing her favorite cuddilies. 


Nathan got to pull everything back to their house. 






Visiting at the cousin's house. I'm not kidding when I said they lived right on the beach!







Driving back to our hotel, we saw a beautiful sunset over the Chesapeake Bay. It sunk right into the bay!






 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...