Monday, May 1, 2017

Rainbow Fairies


Elizabeth read a whole series of books in 1 day!! She read all the "Rainbow Fairies" books. 

There are a LOT of different "Fairy" books in this series. She's reading "Weather Fairies," "Gem Fairies," "Arts and Crafts Fairies," "Night Fairies," etc. I have no idea how many series of these books there are. But she's going to read them all I think!! I'm glad she found a series with a ton of books that she wants to read. She wasn't interested in "Magic Tree House, " and I was having a hard time finding her a series with tons of books where she could keep reading and reading. Nathan loved Magic Tree House. We finally found a long series for her! 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...