Sunday, November 8, 2015

Before the freeze...


It hasn't frozen here yet, but we anticipate it's going to happen any day! I wanted to take a last pictures of how much our plants grew this year so I can compare next year. 

The kids had just walked home from school so they still have on backpacks. 


These shrubs grew pretty well and should look really nice next year!



This area needs some work next year. 

Tomorrow I will pick all of my tomatoes...even the green ones! We'll see what will ripen in a paper bag. We've still got a few raspberries and strawberries to eat before it freezes too. 


No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...