Wednesday, November 11, 2015

11/11


Here's what we're up to today on Veteran's Day. It's a gorgeous day so the kids are outside playing. 

I picked more tomatoes to bring inside and then had Jeremy help me with an experiment Grandma Pam suggested. He hung one of our tomato vines inside the garage upside down. The tomatoes are supposed to ripen. It's really supposed to freeze tonight. Elizabeth picked the last remaining strawberries and Nathan ate the last raspberry. 

However, I've been up since 4:00. Nathan woke me up and said he'd thrown up in his bed. Jeremy had just gotten home was kind enough to clean that up. I couldn't go back to sleep after that so as I was just hanging out reading at 5, Nathan came back out and said he thought he was going to throw up again. So I helped him throw up and cleaned all that up. We both went back to bed for a little while and he still managed to get up at his normal time of 7:30! He's feeling ok today. He said not great, but said he was going to take advantage of his day to play even if he's not feeling his best. 

And yes, Elizabeth is still in her pajamas at 1:30. Hey, one less set of clothes I have to wash, right? 

I hope she's not throwing up tonight! 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...