Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Training to pass the PT

Jeremy has been perfecting his situps and pushups so he can stay in shape to pass his physical tests. He's a pro now.

I also decided I need to have more upper body strength so I've been working on doing real pushups. As of now, I'm up to 4. My goal is 14 by the end of the month....we'll see how that goes. Since I'm done training for Bloomsday and my next race isn't for a month (and isn't as long as Bloomsday) I'm going to be working on gaining some strength.

Well, Jeremy and I aren't the only ones doing pushups. Kids like to imitate their parents right? It's so cute. Here are some photos I caught.


Nathan has begun doing his "morning situps." He likes to do his situps when he first gets up. He uses the couch so his feet won't move.




Well, Elizabeth wasn't about to be left out. Nice pushup form huh?


I caught Nathan doing his pushups too.

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...