Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cookie



Auntie LeAnne and Uncle Brian got Elizabeth this fun white dog for her birthday. The kids just love Cookie. Here they are dressing up Cookie with all of Elizabeth's beads. Elizabeth just loves her beads. I gave her my old jewelry box and she's been playing with it constantly.

As soon as Cookie was covered in beads, Nathan announced that Cookie had robbed the jewelry store and he had to take her to dog jail. He pulled out a small set of handcuffs and arrested her. It was pretty funny. Naughty Cookie!

I've been doing less blogging lately. We've been quite busy! I know some Aunties and Grandparents are addicted to the blog and can't go a day without checking it to see pictures of these two. So even though we're going to be super busy the next month or so, I'll try to do semi-regular posts so everyone will be happy!

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...