Thursday, May 10, 2012

Snuggling



Elizabeth is usually in a really bad mood when she wakes up from her nap. She fusses and cries for 10 minutes (but then gets really happy). She just doesn't wake up well. All she wants is me when she wakes up.

During this time, I get to snuggle her! I love snuggle time with my little dolly. We usually read a few books. That puts her in a good mood and then she's ready to play again.

Here she is just awake and groggy and in a bad mood. Yes, she naps in footie pajamas. It's the only way we can get her to not scratch her feet until she bleeds when she's in bed.

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...