Monday, May 21, 2012

Manipulating Gram

Jeremy and I are going to leave the kids with Papa and Gram for a few days to go look for places to live. This will be the first time the kids have spent the night with just grandparents and no parents. I have a feeling the grandparents are going to be exhausted. This is why we don't want to leave the kids with the poor grandparents! But for this trip, we don't really have a choice. Thanks Papa and Gram.

Anyway, tonight I was telling Elizabeth that she was going to spend a few nights sleeping in Gram's crib. I told her that it would be ok there. Here is what she said about the crib.

"I'm going to cry in Gram's crib...so...Gram will come sing me songs!!"

She is quite excited to hear Gram sing. I think Gram is being manipulated.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Ok.I need an update
When and where are y'all moving??? Thx for the soap garden idea. Totally will try it!!! :)

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...