Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

I don't have many Easter pictures. Papa Ray Easter Bunny showed up tonight. Then as I was taking pictures, the camera memory card just stopped working. All the pictures on it are just gone. Luckily, I'd posted pictures of the Easter egg hunt and dyeing eggs on the blog already. Everything else is just just gone (like the ones I took of Elizabeth in her cute Easter dress this morning before church). I was rather upset. The cute ballet video is also gone but at least it's on the blog! I really hope there is a way to get it back on my hard drive.

I put in a new card and caught a few pictures with Papa Ray Easter Bunny. The cute pictures I had of him walking in with Bunny ears and the baskets are gone. Easter Bunny Kim made some GREAT Easter baskets. She is so creative at that kind of stuff! The kids had fun playing with Papa Ray. They LOVED their new stuffed bunnies. Elizabeth now has butterfly wings and pom poms and Nathan has a microphone. They have some fun squishy balls too! Thanks Easter Bunnies.

Auntie Laura was over this afternoon too! She told us all about her trip to New York.



No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...