Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lookalikes



I always have to smile when I see couples who "look alike" when I'm out and about. Whether their clothes are a similar style, or they wear similar glasses, or just simply look like each other in terms of height/weight/way they walk. I tend to notice this amongst older couples especially.

Well, I think it's started with us. Yesterday, I got dressed for a day at the dentist (Laura) and some play at the park. As I was packing lunches in the kitchen, Jeremy went to get dressed. He hadn't noticed what I was wearing.

He came up dressed exactly the same as me. Red Cougar shirt and jeans. We had to laugh. The only difference is that it's still not warm out enough for me to wear the shirt without a long sleeve shirt underneath. Otherwise, look at this ridiculousness.

Unless Jeremy shrinks a LOT with age, I think at least we'll always look different in terms of height. Now everything else....who knows?

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...