Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dinnertime Discussions

As I was preparing dinner, I overheard this funny conversation. Elizabeth was holding some kind of mirror with princesses on it.

Elizabeth: Hey, two princesses!
Nathan: Actually there are three princesses.
Elizabeth: Oh....
Nathan: I'm allergic to princesses.
Elizabeth: I'm allergic to sunbutter.
Nathan: I'm also allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, and tree nuts.


I'm very glad they can both verbalize what they're allergic to. The next step will be teaching them (Nathan especially) exactly what foods he can't eat and how to tell what foods to avoid.

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...