Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nathan's first school concert

Nathan has been attending a Co-op preschool twice a week. I go with him and stay the whole time to help him. This is great because he is so young. PLUS, I could never send him alone to a school at such a young age because of his food allergies. He wouldn't know what he could eat and what he couldn't. So I love this preschool and that I can be there.

Last weekend, he took part in his first concert at our town community center. The preschool kids sang and rang jingle bells. Well, Nathan did not sing of course, but he did ring the bells a little bit!



Nathan "singing" at the concert. It seems he and the other 2 year old are more pre-occupied with looking at something on the floor!

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...