Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Future Occupation of Nathan D. Wakeman

I know it's a little early, but I've noticed Nathan is quite talented in many possible occupational areas. Sometimes I wonder what career path he will take. What does everyone think?




A carpenter perhaps?



Or maybe a nurse/paramedic/doctor?




Photographer (specializing in self portraits?)



Farmer?



Drummer for a famous rock band? (Daddy tried...didn't quite make it...maybe Nathan will!)




Dish washer? (Hopefully only as an occupation in high school or college!)



Eccentric individual who never wants to fit in with the crowd? (Apparently reindeer antlers are not acceptable)



If they need to remake "Twilight" in 20 years, Nathan would make a great Edward Cullen





A chef? (This would be AWESOME!)



Pyro?



King of the world? (Hey, it could happen with the way things are going)



Race car driver!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhh.... so cute!!! I think the best thing he will be is loved by his parents no matter what he wants to be..... Merry Christmas!

Christel said...

Oh my goodness! I have to admit, all the pictures are adorable, but the one that really made me laugh was the pyro. HAHA Jess even looked at me funny - it was a true laugh out loud moment. :)

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...