Monday, November 30, 2009

Nathan's "sentences"

Nathan is getting really good at speaking in singular words and is slowly using more and more 2 word phrases. He's so cute the way he speaks in "sentences." I wanted to record a few of his funnier sentences.

"Dada. Money. Roof. Eat. House." This sentence means, "Dada is at work to make money so we can have a roof, food, and a house." He uses this one a lot when he wants Dada to come home from work.

"Doctor! Baby. Tummy. Kicking. Jumping." Nathan will sometimes get on his play phone and call the doctor. This sentence means, "Doctor, the baby in Mommy's tummy is kicking and jumping around!" He sees me go to the doctor all the time for the baby so he likes to call the doctor and report activity going on here.

"Papa. Grandma. Truck. Apples. Ham." This sentence means, "Papa and Grandma are coming in their truck and are bringing me apples and ham." My parents bring apples frequently and brought ham once so he thinks they are going to bring these things every time.

"Choo-choo. Nathan. Pumpkin. Bah!" This sentence means, "We went to the pumpkin patch where I got a pumpkin and rode on a choo-choo."

"Ding! Treat! Candy. Pumpkin." This sentence means, "People will ring the doorbell. They will say trick r treat. I will give them candy in their pumpkins." (Nathan has a pumpkin he put candy in on Halloween.)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ha I love it! I can totally relate. Carl is now saying full sentences... like " Dada vroom vroom, to fast, I said no slow down!" Meaning Chris (Dad) took him (Carl) on his dirt bike and Chris was going to fast, so Carl said Slow down.I goes on and on... When are you due?

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...