Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Night Shift and Hail

Jeremy's just gone back on night shift for the next 3 months. It takes a little adjusting too. He now works 5pm to 3am Saturday-Tuesday. So his days off are Wed-Friday. The weirdest part for me when he's on night shift is cooking dinner at like
2:00 pm. And then he eats it hot, and Nathan and eat if we're hungry, but we've usually had lunch around noon so we're not hungry. So then, we end up reheating dinner around 6 or so for us. So weird.

I am very blessed though that I do not have to work with Jeremy's schedule. If I was teaching, we would never see each other. Him on nights, me on days, him with no weekends off. It would be really tough. We're heading down to Royal this weekend (Jeremy's weekend) so that should be fun. We haven't been down since Thanksgiving.

I've been trying to take long walks when the weather is nice. It's been really cold and rainy and windy lately so it's hard to find the time to fit in a good walk. Bloomsday is in a little more then a month so I need to get ready!

We had some crazy hail today! It's the biggest we've seen. The thunder and lightning were also pretty intense. Nathan didn't seem too scared, but was very curious as to what was going on!



The hail was huge!



Two Cougars!

1 comment:

Tilleea said...

You guys have had some crazy weather this winter!

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...