Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fire Station Visit

Here in Suncrest, there is a Co-Op Preschool. I'm friends with some of the women whose children go to this preschool. Today, the preschool took a field trip to the fire station and Nathan and I were invited to come along. We got to see all the fire trucks and equipment. I'd say the kids that were 3,4,5 really enjoyed it. Nathan mostly just liked to run around and push the strollers of other babies. He wasn't impressed by the lights on the fire truck or the sirens. I'm thinking this is maybe because Jeremy's always messing around with the lights on his police car for Nathan. Several of the other little kids cried when the siren went off and thought the lights were cool. Not my little guy. Maybe next year, he'll enjoy the fire station more! He did get a cool plastic hat and sticker badge though.



Nathan in his Fire Chief hat. He's even dirty! Not from a fire though. Just playing outside and dribbling food all over himself.

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...