Friday, October 6, 2017

October 5

The pretty fall colors are starting to come out. On my walk, I took a few pictures of the colors. 

The trees along the main road are starting to turn red. 




I love this purple chrysanthemum. I look forward to it every year! 


I liked this one lonely burning bush standing out in this rock yard. 


There are no fall colors here. I just liked how Rattlesnake Mountain looked in the background. 


The sagebrush is really pretty this time of year when it blooms yellow. This whole street is lined with them. I like the smell too. 


Another tree that is turning. I'll have to try to get another picture in a few weeks. 






No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...