Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Q&A with Elizabeth

Elizabeth's Q&A

What's your favorite color?
Pink!. No, all the colors in the world. 


If you could give Mommy any gift, what would it be?
A purple and pink telescope. 


If you could give Daddy any gift, what would it be?
A green telescope. 


If you could give Nathan any gift, what would it be?
All the colors in the world telescope. 


What's your favorite game?
Smash Down (smashing onto couch cushions)



What's your favorite dinner?
Noodles and Cheese AND Chicken and yellow rice


What's your favorite dessert?
Christmas cookies and candy canes



What do you want to be when you grow up?
A teacher first and then be a Mom like you. 


What is Daddy's job?
Police Officer


What is Mommy's job?
Taking care of kids


Where is your favorite place to go?
To Grams and the beach


What does Mommy always say to you?
She loves me. 



What does Daddy always say to you?
He loves me.

What does Nathan always say to you?
I don't know. 


Who's your favorite person to play with?
Ali (friend from preschool)

What does Mommy do very well?
Love me!


What does Daddy do very well?
Love me!


What does Nathan do very well?
Love me. 


No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...