Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Windsocks for Sale!


Yesterday, Nathan randomly decided to make some windsocks. He made one out of an old oatmeal container. The other he made out of construction paper. 

Then he decided to sell them. 

He made a sign that said 1 cent windsocks. 

Then, he made a check in sheet. Apparently, all of his customers were going to check the box. 

They set out chairs in the driveway and started yelling "Windsocks for sale!" 

Within 10 minutes, they had sold both of the windsocks.  

The construction manager for the housing development gave them $2 and the guy across the street came over and gave them a quarter. 

Nathan announced, "Gosh windsocks are popular. I had no idea! I had better make some more. I think I'll make 9 so I won't run out so fast again." 

It was hilarious.

No comments:

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...