Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Funny Jokes

Both kids had some really funny jokes today.

Nathan was running around in his puppy costume (of course). We decided to go outside to play and I told him he had to take it off.

He jumped out of his room a few minutes later with the puppy pants still on but his regular shirt on and said:

"Look, I'm a werewolf! Half dog, half human!"

It made me laugh quite a bit.


Elizabeth loves to play sink games. She plays with bubbles, cups, dishes, and tonight was filling up a plastic Yokes bag with water.

She held up her bag filled with water and said:

"Hey, I made a cold-e-sac. It's like a culd-e-sac but with cold water and a sack!"

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...