Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pink Shadow Photoshoot

I call Elizabeth my little "pink shadow" because she is never far from me. With her cuteness, I don't mind a bit most of the time! 
A few days ago, she wanted to have her picture taken making many silly faces. How could I say no to an Elizabeth photoshoot? 


Her sad face. 


Her happy face. (Look at those Daddy-inherited dimples!)

Her surprised face. 


Her silly cross eyes face. 


All her cuteness was too much and I had to grab her for a hug. Nope, she's not wearing pants. For as cute as she is, she sure has been having a lot of accidents lately. 


No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...