Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cool Down


Well, after almost 3 months of temperatures of 90+, it finally cooled down yesterday after a huge storm rolled through. 

Elizabeth walked outside, said she was cold,  and announced she needed a coat and hat. It was 75 with a breeze.  I guess when you're used to 90, 75 might seem cold! 

I let her wear the coat, but definitely not the hat yet. It will be fall next week, so I guess a coat is something I should get her used to wearing! 

I'm not sure what the wind is doing to her hair here, but it sure looks weird. 

We were sitting in the back of the truck waiting for the kindergarten bus to come pick up Nathan. 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...