Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Packing

We're going on vacation today and I just had to write down a cute Elizabeth story so I don't forget it.

Yesterday, Jeremy told her that we needed to start packing and told her she needed 3 days worth of clothes. She ran off to her room and was very quiet for a while. I could hear her talking (quietly...) to herself.

When I went in, she had perfectly folded stacks of shorts and t-shirts. I'm not kidding. She is a natural at folding clothes! She's better than me at folding and she's 3! She had also put out a big handful of undies "in case I have any leaks." And she had her overnight pullups in a neat pile.

It was just the cutest thing.

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...