Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Treadmill



We've got a new treadmill in this house. I finally just wore the other treadmill out. I managed to create a big rut right down the middle. It was ok to walk on, but really annoying to run on. Considering the treadmill was 12 years old, I think it lived a pretty good life! Now we just don't know what to do with it. Offer it to someone for free? Take it to the dump? Maybe Jeremy will take out the motor and do some experiments of some kind. 


Here is Jeremy setting up the new treadmill for me. It's just fantastic! I love it! He suffered a toe injury doing this for me. Thank you Jeremy! 

No comments:

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...