Monday, December 24, 2012

Socks everywhere are not good for house elves

Here's a funny conversation that happened tonight as I was doing dishes.

Me: "It sure would be nice to have a house elf to do these dishes for me."
Jeremy: "A house elf would not last long here. WAY too many socks floating around."

This is very true. A few certain little people are NOTORIOUS for taking their socks off and just leaving them in random places. Then, I go to find the socks and can't find them. So I put new socks on the child. Later, they take those off. So by the end of the day, it would not surprise me if there were 8 socks laying around the house somewhere.

No comments:

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...