Monday, December 31, 2012

Q&A with Elizabeth


My end of the year blogs will be some questions I asked the kids. Here are their exact responses.

Q&A with Elizabeth

What's your favorite color?
"Pink"

If you could give Mommy any gift, what would it be?
"Ponies"

If you could give Daddy any gift, what would it be?
"Bigger ponies."

If you could give Nathan any gift, what would it be?
"A Rapunzel doll"

What's your favorite game?
"I like to play my games. I can't tell you them. It's a secret. And I can't tell them to you."

What's your favorite dinner?
"Noodles."

What's your favorite dessert?
"Oreos"

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"A dinosaur"

What is Daddy's job?
"Go to work"

What is Mommy's job?
"Stay at home"

Where is your favorite place to go?
"No where. Just stay at home."

Who's your favorite person to play with?
"Mama"

What does Mommy do very well?
"Playing with Me"

What does Daddy do very well?
"Getting me on a bench" (This is a way he carries her)

What does Nathan do very well?
"Coloring the rocket."

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...