Friday, February 5, 2010

Nathan's Dream?

For the first time, Nathan told me about a dream he had. The only problem is that he thinks it's real...

This morning, he got up out of his crib ALL excited. He ran to the window and kept telling me that Prairie Dawn was coming in 2 days and was bringing him a dog. He kept telling me this over and over. It was really weird! He usually never acts like that.

THEN, he ran and grabbed his clothes out of his dresser. This is the same child whom I have to wrestle to the ground in TEARS most mornings to get him dressed. Yes, it's great fun.

How do you explain to a 2 year old that dreams aren't real and are just his imagination? I'm not sure, but he keeps looking out the window and telling me that Dawn is coming with that dog soon.

3 comments:

Christel said...

Maybe he is having a little big brother intuition, and this will be his little sister? Will you have a little girl in 2 days? Hmmmm.....

If it does work out that way, good luck convincing him a baby sister is as fun as a dog! LOL

Jen said...

I totally Agree with Christel! Maybe you will have the baby in two days... hmmmm What a sweet boy!

The Greenfields said...

He is too cute! Big brother intuition would be pretty cool!

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...