Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nathan's Thomas Shirt


Nathan's new Thomas shirt!


Doing the calendar as Student of the Week at preschool

A few days ago, I had a doctor's appointment. All is still looking good. I'm at just about 38 weeks now. It's just the waiting game now!

My parents were over and took Nathan to the mall to the play area while I was at the doctor.

As they were walking through JCPenney, Nathan spotted a Thomas the Tank Engine sweatshirt on a rack. My parents said he started running toward it squealing. As he was running, he started trying to tear off his shirt and was saying "garbage, garbage!" He wanted to throw away the old one.

Well, luckily, the shirt was only $4 so the grandparents decided to get it for him. The $4 wasn't worth the tantrum. Grandparents are allowed to do that!

I guess they could barely get the tags off fast enough.

He's Student of the Week at preschool this week. He wore his new sweatshirt and brought a Thomas book for the teacher to read. He liked his special week!

4 comments:

The Greenfields said...

"garbage, garbage" HOW CUTE! KJ has a Toy Story sweatshirt just like that!

38 weeks... yeah! Close, close!!

Jen said...

Im getting excited for you to have that baby!

Carl LOVES Thomas also. Right down the road there is a train called the sugar cane train. Its a boring ride for me (I often have a book)but a fun fill hour and a half for him. Well I made the mistake of buying him something Thomas out of the gift shop, and now he wants something every time... The boys and their Thomas!

Claire said...

That is so cool Jen! A train down the road. What a great day trip for Carl!

Nathan has a little Thomas set at home that he plays with. He'd probably appreciate more!

Christel said...

Oh my gosh, that is simply priceless! I love these kinds of stories.

Eli also loves Thomas and got a couple long-sleeved t-shirts for Christmas from Grandma and Papa (my mom and dad). It's amazing how they get into their little things. Of course, Eli is addicted to anything car related and Thomas. Too funny!

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...