Friday, November 7, 2008

Nathan's Self Portraits

Nathan is obsessed with anything that has to do with cameras, camcorders, telephones, remotes, etc. He always wants to grab the camera when I'm trying to take pictures of him. We think he's going to be a technology geek. However, I'm guessing this love of shiny electronics is not too uncommon in kids! So I decided to let him take a few pictures! He loved it! He pushed down the button (with a little help from Mom of course). Here are his self portraits!

Oh, and apparently I did not do a great job wiping his face off after dinner. Well, it was almost bath time anyway.






Also, we had two Halloween costumes for Nathan. We had a bee and a chick. We thought the chick one was cuter, but he absolutely HATED IT!!!! He would not keep on that head part, but it was absolutely hilarious, so I thought I'd post a picture of my very unhappy baby chick. So we went with the bee. He still disliked it, but tolerated it.

1 comment:

Christel said...

HAHA A screaming chick. Cute

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...