Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy-A Scorpio You Are!

Today was Jeremy's 29th birthday! We didn't do any celebrating today as Jeremy had to work tonight but will have some time this weekend. Jeremy has had a difficult week! He had a call a few nights ago that was quite scary. He went to make an arrest and things did not go as they should have. It turned into a pursuit, but luckily ended up ok. However, Jeremy now has TONS of paperwork to do with the case. He's hoping that the person will be going to jail for a long time.

I was looking at the MSN page the other day and noticed an link to find out more about the "Scorpio" astrology sign. Jeremy is a Scorpio, so that is likely why they are featuring an article on that sign. I was amazed at how much Jeremy really does fit this sign! I'd never paid much attention to those kinds of things before. It made me wonder if I went and looked at the "traits" of the other signs, if he would match all of them to an extent. So I went and looked at many signs and it does seem he fits Scorpio best! It was really interesting. Of course, some things don't fit him, but alot do! I thought I'd list some of the highlights since it is his birthday.

-Controlled cool exterior
-Doesn't show emotions readily but there is alot going on inside
-Excellent leader and resourceful
-strong commitment to family
-doesn't worry about making friends on the job, but gets job done well (perfect for a police officer)
-a career Scorpio does well in is police officer or detective
-good money managers
-most compatible with Cancers and Pisces (I'm a Cancer!! It is meant to be....)
-has an intense look in the eye

Haha! That was fun! I checked out mine too, and I'm a really good fit with Cancer, so who knows, maybe these things are more accurate than I would have thought.

Here's the link to the page (making sure I list my sources)

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/ArticleAstrologyHomeV2.aspx?sd=20051018>1=21001

1 comment:

Christel said...

From one Scorpio to another, YAY TEAM! :) It's funny, I fit those descriptions as well...and my hubby is a Pisces.

The only difference is I hit the big three-oh this year. Cry time.

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...