Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Little Helper

Nathan is just too funny! The other day, my parents were over visiting. My Dad and Nathan were in the living room. I told my Dad I was running downstairs to throw a load of laundry in the dryer. Usually, Nathan throws a fit if I leave a room and he can't see me. However, he didn't cry and I wondered why. I'm coming back up the stairs when I burst out laughing!

Here comes my little man trying to drag his laundry basket down the hallway! He's huffing and puffing because it's almost as big as he is!! He heard the word "laundry" and knew what he had to do! It was SO cute..boy I wish I could have got that on video!

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...