Friday, July 10, 2020

WSU tour

After we had ice cream, we embarked on our WSU campus tour. We parked in the arts building garage so we were at the top of the hill.   We brought our WSU masks to wear when needed. It turns out we didn't need them anywhere except inside the CUB. There was barely anyone around. I've never seen it so empty! 

Top of the library selfie. 



on the mall

All the buildings were closed so we couldn't go in anywhere. They managed to peek down into the library. 

Top of the library. 


Bryan Hall. We got to hear the clock twice while walking around. 


The Pointless Bench. That is what Jeremy calls this bench. It looks at the side of Bryan Hall. 


Veterans Memorial. 

I walked up this hill every morning to class. Slipped a few times on the ice too! 



My favorite dorm. Community. 


Walking around the hill halls. 


We made it down to the football area and saw our first real live people! There were some football players down there. 

The gym area. 

Field House and track

A really big cougar! 





My favorite statue on campus. 

Picture of Jeremy taking pictures. 

Jeremy's favorite dorm. Stimson! 

Good old Fuller Hall. 

Walking up our last hill. Elizabeth was not feeling it. 



I think this was always my favorite view on campus. Even though I was in the middle of campus, I could always look over there and see the wheat fields to feel a little more at home. Fields to me always means home. 

We were sad we couldn't go in any of the libraries.  They thought this statue was cool though. We were about to go in the CUB so got our masks on. Not much was open in the CUB either. No bookstore and just one person at the front desk. 








After visiting campus, we drove out to the apartment area we used to live in. We were amused to find that the apartments I had lived in had changed their name to "The Ruckus." Yup, sounds about right!! I'm still laughing about that. It was the old CCN and CCS. 



No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...