Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The February of Snow and Cold Begins...


We had a very mild winter until February 4th. Then, we began getting snow and highs that never reached 32.  I had to find everyone's snowpants and boots in February. We had never needed them all winter. My daily exercise was to shovel out the driveway over and over again. I also had to find the ice scraper and brush for the car.

The first  few days were fun! We had a 2 hour delay one day but it was no big deal. The kids had fun playing outside.











I'm amazed at how little snow there was in these pictures. They were taken between the 4th and the 9th. Things sure look different now on the 16th! 



No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...