Monday, July 16, 2018

The 2 20 Year Class Reunion Weekend

Jeremy and I had TWO class reunions last weekend. It was a weird coincidence they were on the same weekend. Mine had 2 days of events so I had to miss the second day of events, but what are you going to do? 

Royal had their reunion at the yearly Summerfest. 12 people came that made it into the picture anyway. I think our graduating class was around 50. 






The next morning, we got up and drove across the state to Montesano. That's a long drive and traffic through the south sound was not pleasant, but we made it in time! 


I got to be the photographer! How exciting! About 45 people were at Jeremy's reunion. There were 108 people in his graduating class. 


No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...