Saturday, November 11, 2017

Bowling

Nathan's friend had a birthday party at the bowling alley. It's hard to just drop him off and leave due to all his allergies, so Jeremy, Elizabeth and I stayed and just did our own bowling. Well, Jeremy and Elizabeth bowled. I wasn't feeling too well. 

They set up their game with some funny names. 

Jeremy gave Elizabeth a few pointers. 


Every time after Elizabeth bowled, she ran to me and sat in my lap! I love it when that happens! I got lots of good snuggles. 


Jeremy did such a good job of teaching Elizabeth that she actually beat him during one of the games. She was Joe on this one. Granted, she had the bumpers up and he did not. 


Here are a few pictures of Nathan bowling with his friends at Eva's party. 


Nathan and Miley taking turns. 


Nathan had a lunge and throw system he used...


No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...